From entry level customer service positions, to challenging technology and leadership roles, MTM offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Our corporate culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-home life balance, and strategic career advancement opportunities in a rewarding work environment where you will make a positive impact in your community and beyond. In particular, MTM is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees, and we have been recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. As an employer, MTM offers excellent benefits and welcomes diversity; we are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We invite you to apply for any of our open positions and look forward to providing you an opportunity to develop your career as a member of our team. If you can't find what you are looking for, please check out our affiliate Ride Right for more opportunities.
MTM, Inc. continues to grow and we are seeking MTA Quality Coordinator!
MTM, Inc. is a healthcare services and transportation management company whose mission is to develop innovative solutions for accessing healthcare, increasing independence, and connecting community resources. MTM is made up of people who share a passion for making a positive impact. Our culture promotes healthy living, excellent work/life balance, and career advancement opportunities. MTM is a fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
The MTA Quality Coordinator will investigate and monitoring of all customer complaints, comments and compliments in accordance with MTA Mobility compliance requirements and MTM quality management policies and procedures.
This position is located at our office in Baltimore, MD.
- Investigate and monitor customer service intake, investigation and respond in compliance with MTA policies and procedures
- Resolve complaints to ensure that safe and professional high-quality customer service is emphasized and reinforced in all phases of service to Mobility customers
- Process investigation and resolution of customer complaints within five business days
- Communicate results to customers with respect to MTA Mobility requirements
- Follow up immediately on responses that are not submitted within the specified timeframe
- Document all educations and actions taken in response to resolve complaints
- Report all uncorrected or reoccurring service deficiencies to MTM leadership
- Track and trend complaint issues by type and provide recommended action based on identified areas of concern
- Attend client meetings upon request including complaint committee meetings
- High school degree or G.E.D.
- Experience with ADA paratransit services, public transportation and call center oversight, preferred
- Knowledge of Paratransit guidelines, preferred
- Knowledge of Trapeze PASS paratransit software suite or event-based paratransit application is required and a detailed understanding of Trapeze is a plus
- Intermediate level of proficiency or above in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Proven experience dealing with conflict management and resolution
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Knowledge and understanding of the travel needs of Clientele
- Advanced analytical use of computers for word processing, spreadsheet analysis, database management and development of presentations
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and collaborate effectively under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Knowledge of appropriate maintenance processes
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility to work a variety of work schedule/hours
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated history of high performance in customer service
What’s in it for you?
- Paid vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Onsite Gym
- Wellness Screenings
- Birthday Holiday
- Training Development
- Casual Dress Environment
- Scholarship Program
- Healthy Market
- Free Coffee
*These benefits may not be available at all locations
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at (636) 561-5686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.