From entry level customer service positions, to challenging technology and leadership roles, MTM offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Our corporate culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-home life balance, and strategic career advancement opportunities in a rewarding work environment where you will make a positive impact in your community and beyond. In particular, MTM is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees, and we have been recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. As an employer, MTM offers excellent benefits and welcomes diversity; we are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We invite you to apply for any of our open positions and look forward to providing you an opportunity to develop your career as a member of our team. If you can't find what you are looking for, please check out our affiliate Ride Right for more opportunities.
MTM, Inc. continues to grow and we are seeking a Work From Home Customer Care Representative!
This position operates remotely, BUT APPLICANT MUST RESIDE IN OR AROUND PULASKI, VA.
Candidates must be able to train for 4 weeks in our Pulaski, VA call center. During the 4 weeks of training the position will be Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. After the 4 weeks of on-site training, you will transition to Work From Home and the shift available are as follows:
8am-4:30pm CST- Mon-Wed, Fri-Sat (off Thur & Sun)
9am-5:30pm CST- Tues-Sat (off Sun & Mon)
10:30am-7pm CST- Sun-Thurs (off Fri & Sat)
10:30am-7pm CST- Mon-Wed, Fri-Sat (off Thur & Sun)
Would you like to accrue up to 15 days of PTO annually AND receive an additional paid day off for your Birthday? Would you like to work for an organization that promotes wellness initiatives? Then Medical Transportation Management (MTM) is looking for you!
MTM, Inc. is a healthcare services and transportation management company whose mission is to develop innovative solutions for accessing healthcare, increasing independence, and connecting community resources. MTM is made up of people who share a passion for making a positive impact. Our culture promotes healthy living, excellent work/life balance, and career advancement opportunities. MTM is a fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded. In 2015, we celebrated our twentieth anniversary of removing community barriers. To this day, MTM remains a family owned and operated, privately held corporation.
- Can utilize effective problem-solving techniques to resolve customer needs with confidence and empathy
- Value personal honesty and integrity
- Can provide excellent Customer Service
- Can effectively navigate across computer systems and program applications
Then this may be that outstanding opportunity you’ve been searching for!
The Work From Home Customer Care Representative is the frontline representative and image of Medical Transportation Management (MTM). The Work From Home Customer Care Representative will handle a variety of tasks which will increase in complexity as the Work From Home Customer Care Representative’s skills progress, but will consist primarily of handling inbound calls from Members, Clients and Facilities.
- Handle inbound calls from Members, Clients and Facilities to verify eligibility and coordinate non-emergent transportation and/or paratransit services utilizing transportation management systems in order to meet contract service levels
- Provide top-quality customer service experience to a diverse customer population
- Schedule trips in the most cost effective manner
- Meet job specific key performance indicators and goals
- Respond to all inquiries within a timely and professional manner
- Recognize, handle and refer situations of an emergent nature
- Respond and document customer complaints
- Provide support on special projects as needed
- Some contact center locations may require face to face contact with members to answer general questions about services provided, selling bus passes, or receiving mileage reimbursement logs. As skills progress, may be selected to perform in a team lead role to support Supervisor and team when needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- College Degree, a plus
- One year of customer service experience required
- Six months of experience working in a customer service contact center preferred
- Typing speed of 30 WPM or greater
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous work-related experience working on a personal computer (PC), navigating through computer systems and screens
- Must be able to work an available schedule/shift during the locations hours of operation, which may include nights, weekends and/or Holidays
- Must be willing to work a full-time schedule (40 hours/week)
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training M-F, for 4 weeks
- Ability to maintain a work environment that is free from non-work related activities, distractions, or any other type of interruption that may adversely impact the ability to conduct company business during scheduled working hours
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a monitor and display port adapter (Dual monitor set up is highly preferred)
- Must provide a USB keyboard and mouse
- Must have a land line or cell phone with unlimited minutes
- Must have an over the ear headset with mouthpiece that connects to phone
- Must have a device to download Skype and the Duo Mobile App
- Must have high-speed internet access such as cable, DSL or fiber
- Must be hardwired with an Ethernet cable from their ISP modem to MTM equipment
- Minimum upload speed of 3mbps
- Minimum download speed of 25 mbps
- Use of wireless and WiFi “air cards” is prohibited
*Applicants must meet all technical qualifications at the time of application.
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of, and adhere to, established Client Protocols, Departmental Policies and Procedures and MTM’s Transportation Provider Network
- Adhere to all established MTM and Employee Handbook guidelines
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task accurately
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills
- Maintain positive & professional attitude
- Ability to rely on provided resources and quickly research responses
- Strong computer navigation skills
- Must be dependable and comfortable working independently as well as part of a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
*You will be shipped a thin client to the address provided on your application. The Customer Care Representative is responsible for immediate return of all equipment upon separation of employment.
**Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment, ensuring there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
***MTM reserves the right to verify that you meet or exceed the technical requirements, and conduct random unannounced audits via Skype, webcam, screen sharing or home visits within designated work hours.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Wellness Screenings
- Birthday Holiday
- Training Development
- Scholarship Program
*These benefits may not be available at all locations
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at (636) 561-5686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.