Controlled Environment Service Technician
Do you want to join the fastest growing healthcare compliance testing company in the country? Medical Technology Associates (MTA) is an industry leader in the testing, certification, and maintenance of clean rooms, hoods, and other controlled environments in manufacturing facilities, pharmacies, laboratories and hospitals nationwide.
We are proud to have a team of highly credentialed personnel with a passion for customer service and excellence. We continue to grow and need a results-oriented team member who is passionate about the customer, quality, culture, and career growth opportunities
MTA has an immediate opening in the San Antonio/Houston,Texas market area for a Controlled Environment Field Technician.
- Provide thorough and accurate verification and certifications of pharmacy clean rooms, biological safety cabinets, laminar flow hoods, fume hoods and other controlled environment equipment.
- Travel on a national route to test, certify and perform repairs for customers.
- Utilize Field Aware system for job scheduling, job tracking, and time reporting.
- Utilize MS Excel for mathematical computations for customer reporting.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience as a Field service technician is required with mathematical, mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Position requires multi state travel in excess of 80%
- Must be computer literate with experience in MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook.
- Thorough, detail oriented, proactive, and responsive with a passion for quality/accuracy
- Positive attitude with good communication skills and a passion for serving the customer.
- Good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment screening
- Associates degree or trade education preferred.
- A background in air balancing (NEBB or AABC) preferred.
- CETA/CNBT accredited preferred.
- NSF accredited preferred.
- Biomedical, pharmaceutical, HVAC, environmental testing, clean room/hood testing or air balancing experience is preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability.
- Ancillary Optional Benefits including Short Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, Accident, Hospital Indemnity and more.
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account.
- Vehicle, cell phone, tablet and laptop provided.
- IRA savings plan with company match.
- Drug-free and EEO compliant workplace.
- Continuous educational training provided.
- Strong team culture.