About the Opportunity
Are you looking to break into Health Care Sales and Account Management This is your opportunity! We are looking for a detailed, assertive and confident individual seeking an opportunity in an Outside Field Sales Associate position in Medical Devices. This is a travel position, up to 40% travel which involves calling on and supporting both hospitals and nursing homes. This is primarily an Account Management with some business development; the solutions we represent are needed by our customers in order to help them provide a safe environment for their patients.
About the Company
Medical Technologies Int (www.mtisupply.com)is a growing specialty medical equipment distributor uniquely positioned in supplying Hospital and Long-Term Care markets in need of patient safety products. We currently distribute in ten states.
We provide a base of 40K plus bonus. Expect earnings of 50K at plan.
Covered expenses: cell phone, car allowance, meals and lodging (when traveling overnight).
Benefits include paid vacation, medical, dental and retirement.
- 4 Year Degree preferred.
- Support our current customers and contact potential prospects.
- Provide product and clinical support information
- Ability to demonstrate how to utilize our solution.
- Comfortable and enjoy utilizing the phone and email for customer support and new business interactions.
- Comfortable training and teaching groups of various sizes.
- Highly organized, proven track record of setting and achieving goals.
- Proven ability to use time and resources effectively.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- Possess strong people skills and able to interact and work productively with a wide range of people.
- Must be attentive and provide an empathetic response to customers.
- Be fluent in Microsoft office.
- Have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and good driving record.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
- Typical hours worked between 630am to 4 pm.
- There will be times where you will be asked to train nursing earlier or later hours.
- Training of nursing staff in hospital setting: 6:30 am and 2:30 pm. Each training lasts 30 minutes.
- Between trainings, visit other Hospitals or Nursing Homes in the area for customer service and presentations to both customers and prospects.
- Travel is required …up to 40%.