Medical Care Coordinator
Medical Staffing Solutions, USA Charlottesville, VA
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
Employment Type Full-Time
Willing to train
Medical Staffing Solutions, USA has an excellent opportunity for a full time Medical Care Coordinator to join our team Monday thru Friday from 8:00am - 4:30 pm. located in Charlottesville, VA. You will help serve the military community and their families. Retired military or dependent preferred.
What you will need:
- Familiarity with TRI-CARE, DOD, Military services, DIA and NGIC health care regulations, policies and procedures.
- Knowledgeable of medical procedure terminology
- At least one year of experience
What you will do:
- Provide a broad range of medical administration services complementary to those offered service members and their dependents by DoD TRICARE and Healthnet Services located near a DoD medical facility.
- Scheduling, coordinating and confirming patients appointments with medical facilities.
- Assisting in claims processing for all TRI-CARE Prime-enrolled patients
- Assist with dental care services and claims processing for active duty service members and urgent/emergency dental care services for active duty service members who are TDY/TAD or in an authorized leave status.
- Provide medical administration support services which include patient care coordination and information functions; interpreting TRICARE medical communications, directives and publications.
- Interact with physicians, dentists, and medical personnel, requesting reports, recording/updating simple medical histories.
·Medical Staffing Solutions, USA
Medical Staffing Solutions, USA is a single source provider of top caliber talent for a full range of allied health, ancillary care, and medical office support services. We specialize in the provision of medical staff and medical support services to the government and private sector. The management of MSS has over 50 combined years of progressively responsible experience in contract procurement and strategic project management. We deliver pre-qualified healthcare professionals, licensed and credentialed to industry standards and all federal and state regulations. Medical Staffing Solutions,USA offers competitive compensation, benefits and professional growth in a caring environment. If you care about serving customers, consider joining our team in providing stellar healthcare professionals in a responsive manner to commercial as well as DOD facilities nationwide.