In-Home Medical Device Training Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Opportunity: Independent Contractor - Patient Service Technician
Fee: Competitive fee for service
Location: In Home Deliveries
Medical Solutions Supplier is an industry-leading and award-winning organization specializing in home compression therapy products. We are the exclusive provider of Lympha Press compression therapy devices.
Conditions like lymphedema, chronic venous insufficiency, or lipedema can be challenging, but effectively managing these conditions is essential. Lympha Press compression therapy products meet the needs of our patients, delivering proven therapy in a flexible system that's built for how they live.
Lympha Press systems are designed for optimal therapy and ease of use.
Experience in Healthcare is preferred but not required
Patient Service Technician - Perform in home set ups of our equipment and train them on the use and care of their compression device and garments. Information on our products and their operation will be provided.
- Contact patients and/or caregivers to schedule services
- Accommodate patient schedules which may require daytime, evening, or weekend setups.
- Provide service to patients in their homes and/or health care facilities.
- Train the patient and caregivers (if applicable) on the use of their device
- Measure the patient and determine correct garment size
- Complete an initial treatment with the patient
- Review with patient, and have patient sign, all necessary paperwork applicable to the service.
- Scan and return all paperwork to our offices in a timely manner.
Required and or Preferred Experience:
- Patient care experience in a private or professional setting is preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Workable knowledge of technology
- Smart phone required for company delivery app
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance with proof of auto insurance in your name
COVID-19 Procedures and Protocols:
- At this time and until further notice, we will adhere to CDC guidelines regarding sanitization and PPE.
- If you choose to contract with us, you will be required to utilize masks and gloves before entering the home of a patient and for the duration of your time there. You will also be expected to follow sanitization procedures as outlined by the CDC.
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Compensation: $75.00 per completed delivery
Medical Solutions Supplier
AddressCharter Township of Clinton, MI
HealthcareView all jobs at Medical Solutions Supplier