Are you looking for an amazing role with complete autonomy?! Check this out!
We are in need of a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with at least 3 years of strong Primary Care experience. Must be able to work autonomously. There is not a physician on site, but there is one available by phone if needed.
Our client is a worksite-based health and wellness center serving company employees. This is a NEW role located in Pennington County, MN… rated as one of the top 50 places to live! Considered Northwest Minnesota’s top destination to work, live, play and shop! This area offers small town living with big city opportunities. This location does have a regional airport. The closest National airport is in Grand Forks, ND which is 59 miles away. Our client is 10 miles from Saint Hilaire, 14 miles from Newfolden and 17 miles from Plummer.
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for this role will be doing the following:
* promote optimum health, prevents illness and injury, immunizations, travel med, Clia Waived laboratory services , Referral Management and manages acute and chronic health problems in the on-site setting.
*Prepackaged medications available on site seeing about 8-12 patients daily.
* You will be working with all adult patients….employees of the company, NOT their dependents.
* You will be supported by a Physician PRN, RN Health Center Mgr, Receptionist/MA. A really great group!
• Master's degree (MSN) required
* At least three years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in a family practice/ primary care setting.
* Licensed as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in state of practice
* Nationally Certified as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner
* Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for medical provider is required, Advanced
* Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of service.
* Appropriate certification to write prescriptions under the authority of the Medical Leader, if allowed within state of practice
* Strong computer skills with knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Experienced using EMR systems
There are no weekends and no call. This is a Monday thru Friday role.
Relocation is offered for this role.
Clinics are open from 7 am to 4pm
Salaries are based on years of experience, certifications etc…. Full comprehensive benefits
- Outstanding benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision—person pays approximately 20% of premium cost (industry standard is 30%), PTO, Matching 401k—after a year of employment is eligible for a 3% match at 100% and an additional 2% at 50%, CME allowance