Working on behalf of a national client in search of a Health Center Nurse Manager who has leadership experience in Occupational Health. Our client is not a hospital. This is a NEWLY CREATED ADD ON role as our client is expanding and needing additional coverage. Must be a clinically oriented nurse with management experience This position is a corporate position with 6 Occupational health/ Primary care clinics all serving the same company. The Nurse manager will mainly be working out of one location, but will be rotating to other clinics as needed.
This is strictly a leadership role and will not involve patient care. To be considered, we are looking for the following in a qualified candidate:
- Minimum of 4 years clinical Nursing experience working in either, primary care, urgent care or Occupational Medicine.
- Must have 2-4 years Leadership experience as it relates to Occupational Medicine.
- Must have be certified as a COHN
- Knowledgeable of OSHA regulations
- Strong leadership skills. A change agent is needed for this role to implement better structure. In this role, you will be responsible for up to 20 Full Time RNs.
- Knowledge and experience with EMR
- You will be responsible for managing daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective health center performance. The clinics are all open from 5am to Midnight to accommodate the company employees.
- In this role you will be completing incident reports as needed and provides assistance to Medical Care and Outcomes Dept regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
- You should have experience implementing policies and procedures.
- Management experience is required. Our client will consider candidates who are working in either a Assistant Manager, Manager or Director role. Please know salary will be based on experience per the value and benefit you have to bring to the table.
- The ideal candidate does need to be computer savvy. Our client has their own proprietary EMR system. They need someone who can advise on special reporting.
This is a unique and a very great opportunity for someone who is looking for job stability and wanting continued career growth. In this role you will report to the Director of Client Operations.
Our client offers a very robust benefits package with PTO, Vacation, CME allowance, medical insurance, Life insurance, dental and much more.
To learn more, please email your resume to us along with your current salary and the best days/times to reach you.