We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Looking to join a friendly staff? Wanting to be a part of a community hospital?
We have that exciting opportunity for you!
Schedule 2pm to 10pm Monday thru Friday. New Grads welcome to apply!
25 bed hospital near Junction City, Kansas looking for a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician, will have the opportunity to perform routine diagnostic/analytic testing of laboratory specimens, and interpret, document and report test results in compliance with department procedures and applicable regulations.
- Implements, validates, and reports laboratory test results.
- Performs instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Performs phlebotomy and other specimen collecting procedures.
- Conducts quality control and quality assurance testing.
- Maintains supplies needed for performance of tests.
- Assists with data collection or special projects as assigned.
- Assists in documentation and submission of all required laboratory, departmental and staff statistics/reports.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Medical Technologist (ASCP) or Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) or the American Medical Technologists (AMT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Laboratory (ASCP) Technician credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) or the American Medical Technologists (AMT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Education: High school diploma/GED, Associate’s degree, or Technical degree required