Salary $45,000.00 to $77,000.00 depending on experience.
Working for a 80 bed hospital located near La Crosse, Kansas looking for night shift Med/Surg Nurses. Schedule is 7pm to 7am.
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the nursing department’s management, the RN assumes the responsibility for the nursing processes of assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation needed to deliver safe, evidence based care within their scope of practice.
- Collects and assesses initial and on-going data about the health status of the patient.
- Initiates and/or revises an individualized plan of care that includes immediate and long-term outcomes for the patient/family and reflects the plan of the entire health care team.
- Carries out interventions safely and in compliance with policy to facilitate achievement of expected outcomes.
- Evaluates patient response to intervention/therapy based upon expected outcomes.
- Provides patient education by explaining procedures, medications and giving instructions at a level the patient can understand; addresses patient’s questions and concerns; verifies patient informed consent when indicated.
- Documents and communicates all required components of patient care.
- Provides direct patient care in the inpatient perioperative setting.