Medical Recruitment Strategies Kernersville, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shift Time:-Evening 3:00PM TO 11:00PM
- Assist doctors in providing healthcare and support to elderly patients
- Understand patients' medications and administer them to clients as and when due
- Help to conduct regular screenings and routine check-up on patients
- Help to assess the cognitive skills and mental status of their patients
- Observe, understand, and manage peculiar old age health concerns like incontinence, insomnia, loss of strength and appetite as well as mobility challenges
- Help to educate the families and caregivers of their patients on the best ways to care for them and keep them safe
- Assist doctors with medical examinations and administer prescribed treatments
- Help to maintain a chart for their patients in order to have accurate records of patient’s medical history, treatment plan and progress
- Help to perform prescribed tests on their patients, like blood pressure checks, temperature, respiration, pulse and blood sugar.
Medical Recruitment Strategies
Medical Recruitment Strategies (MRS) is a recruiting firm that specializes in the placement of professionals in pharmacies, hospitals, healthcare organizations and life sciences companies. We offer contract and direct hire services and work all over the U.S. Over the last 16 years, we have become a premier provider of talent.
HealthcareView all jobs at Medical Recruitment Strategies