Our Client Health has a powerful purpose – “Helping people on their path to better health.” To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. One of these initiatives includes administering the COVID 19 vaccine at Long-term Care facilities.
The Nurse RN role will work with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to conduct activities related to administering Covid-19 vaccines. The role will require daily travel up to 75 mile radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. Flexible part-time and full-time hours are available. We are looking for nurses who:
• Lead with heart – display empathy and compassion for their patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
• Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
• Collaborate with others and actively contribute to a team culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
• Professionally interact with health care professionals and patients
• Possess strong clinical skills including: medication administration, the ability and willingness to vaccinate patients, CPR certification
• Full, active and unrestricted license as a registered nurse in a state, territory or commonwealth of the United States or District of Columbia. At least one year related nursing experience to include immunizing and providing quality care to patients.
• Ability to immunize including Immunization Certification through an accredited organization
• Valid driver’s license; ability to travel up to 75 miles each day
Medical Recruitment StrategiesMedical Recruitment Strategies (MRS) is a recruiting firm that specializes in the placement of professionals in pharmacies, hospitals, healthcare organizations and life sciences companies. We offer contract and direct hire services and work all over the U.S. Over the last 16 years, we have become a premier provider of talent.