Pharmacist - Covid-19 Vaccination Support
Medical Recruitment Strategies Morgantown, WV
- Posted: over a month ago
This Pharmacist role involves administering Covid-19 vaccines. Involves daily travel of up to 75 mile radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. You will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations. Flexible with part time and full time hours available. (Monday through Friday)
• Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
• Motivate, inspire and develop your Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues’ strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
• Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
• Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
• Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
• Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment • Actively contribute to a ‘team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
• Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate from competitors
• This position is responsible for interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and coordination of customer care.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed
• Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
• Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)*
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Medical Recruitment Strategies
Medical Recruitment Strategies (MRS) is a recruiting firm that specializes in the placement of professionals in pharmacies, hospitals, healthcare organizations and life sciences companies. We offer contract and direct hire services and work all over the U.S. Over the last 16 years, we have become a premier provider of talent.