• Fill prescription orders accurately and efficiently.
• Fill medication orders accurately and efficiently using the PPS system.
• Accurate counting of medications utilizing a manual process as well as EyeCon counters.
• Assist the pharmacist with scanning and labeling of special program medication orders in the bulk area.
• Review order for special instructions such as safety caps and include appropriate paperwork and supplies with each order.
• Adhere to Pharmacy Tech protocol and sign off that guidelines are understood (yearly)
Perform ancillary duties to support all Fulfillment functions.
• Replenish stock and perform cleaning and maintenance for all pill counting equipment.
• Assist in the shipping area when necessary.
• Three months computer experience.
• Six months as a pharmacy technician or in a pharmacy environment, or completion of a pharmacy technician-training program
• Pharmacy technician license based by State pharmacy requirements
The primary responsibility of a Pharmacy Technician I (Filling Tech) is to accurately, and efficiently fill prescription medications in different rotation areas of the Fulfillment Center utilizing the necessary technologies for each area.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
What days & hours will the person work in this position? List training hours, if different.
M-F 7:30am-7:30pm (rotating daily 8-hour shift)
Medical Recruitment StrategiesMedical Recruitment Strategies (MRS) is a recruiting firm that specializes in the placement of professionals in pharmacies, hospitals, healthcare organizations and life sciences companies. We offer contract and direct hire services and work all over the U.S. Over the last 16 years, we have become a premier provider of talent.