This Pharmacy Technician role involves working under the supervision of a Pharmacists to help administer Covid-19 vaccines. Involves daily travel of up to 75 mile radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. You will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations. Flexible for full time or part time hours. (Monday-Friday)
• Assisting with set up
• Tracking and logging vaccination details into EMR (electronic medical records system)
• Assisting Pharmacist as needed
• At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
• Must have valid Pharmacy Technician License
• Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
• Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
• Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
• High School diploma or GED is required.
• Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
Health is everything. At CVS Health, we are committed to increasing patient access to care, lowering costs and improving the quality of care. Millions of times a day, we’re helping people on their path to better health— from advising patients on their prescriptions to helping them manage their chronic and specialty conditions. Because we’re present in so many moments, big and small, we have an active, supportive role in shaping the future of health care. Pharmacy Technicians are at the forefront of our purpose as they deliver compassionate care to our millions of patients every day.
Medical Recruitment Startegies