We are building a new lifestyle and culture for our employees and clients. We are pushing the boundaries of professional care and hospitality to make veterinarians and pets happier and healthier. We believe happy vets beget healthy pets, and we strive to redefine the standard of care in our industry.
Pet owners today expect more from their service providers. As a Veterinary Technician, you will assist doctors to improve our quality of care and to aid the doctors in achieving greater efficiency by relieving them of technical work. A great Technician will lead by example and remain calm and collected in the face of emergency situations.
What you will do each day:
· Venipuncture Catheter placement
· Anesthesia monitoring
· Physical examinations and patient assessment
· Surgical preparation and assisting with dentistry laboratory work
· Provide compassionate care for hospitalized patients
What we look for:
· CVT or RVT license is preferable
· Surgery experience
· Flexibility in hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays
· Customer service skills
· Excellent communications skills
· Team player willing to take on new responsibilities and to learn new techniques and treatments
Medical Recruiting Strategies