Registered Nurse - In Store Covid-19 Vaccination Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
“Helping people on their path to better health.” To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. One of these initiatives includes administering the vaccines to the public at Stores.
The Nurse RN role will work to administer vaccines (flu, covid, MMR etc). PPE is provided. Flexible part-time and full-time hours are available. We are looking for nurses who:
• Lead with heart – display empathy and compassion for their patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
• Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
• Collaborate with others and actively contribute to a team culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
• Professionally interact with health care professionals and patients
• Possess strong clinical skills including: medication administration, the ability and willingness to vaccinate patients, BLS (Basic Life Saving) certification
• Full, active and unrestricted license as a registered nurse in the state, territory that you are working in.
Medical Recruiting Strategies
AddressEl Paso, TX
HealthcareView all jobs at Medical Recruiting Strategies