Licensed Pharmacy Tech required to support the pharmacist in tracking lab data and prescriptions for infusion patients. This position is located in a call center environment, not within a pharmacy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Where allowed by local laws/regulations and branch procedures, processes patient prescription refills under the direct approval and supervision of the pharmacist.
• Manages team schedule for patient deliveries.
• Creates and maintains supply templates in the pharmacy computer database.
• Assists with pharmacist in the communication with patient to manage supply inventory, meet patient delivery needs, access current condition (in non-clinical manner), validate insurance coverage, and medication supply needs.
• Generates the delivery manifest for patient deliveries.
• Documents all supply management activities in the patient medical record.
• Assists in validating and/or obtaining authorizations for pharmacy services as requested.
• Coordinates the management needs of catheter care patients under direct supervision of the pharmacist.
• Participates in the asset tracking and management process as requested.
• Assembles and maintain patient clinical charts and files documents. Gathers information for the initial admission packets (Patient Resource Guide) for new patients and reviews all new charts to ensure that all necessary nursing paperwork is included.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
• Minimum one year of experience as a pharmacy technician or clinically-based customer service representative.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
11:30- 8PM with an Rotating Saturday coverage from 9AM - 1PM.
Medical Recruiting Strategies