Medical Recruiting Strategies Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purpose: This position is responsible for visiting long term care facilities and assisting physicians with dental care. Main duties include maintaining clinical records and charts through electronic medical records and care and cleaning of medical equipment. Normally they are in clinic 70-80% of the time and the other 20-30% of the time includes their drive time and paperwork that is associated with the role
- High School education or GED.
- Medical / Dental Assistant experience preferred.
- Must have own reliable transportation, good driving record and car insurance.
Every position requires 100% travel and they will service a 2.5 hour radius around their location. If anyone is on the fence about travel it will be an automatic no as far as moving forward with them. That is not something that can be adjusted.
- Must have completed and passed a two-step Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Test.
- Hepatitis B vaccination is preferred.
- Must have state radiation license or certificate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist doctor with patient care in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Reviews, verifies and maintains current and accurate clinical records, charts, and medical history through electronic medical records.
- Assures integrity of all documentation.
- Updates patient odontogram for every patient encounter.
- Efficiently passes instruments and supplies to the dentist for appropriate care being rendered.
- Maintains the treatment area by evacuating, washing, isolating, drying and illuminating properly.
- Provides daily feedback and works in conjunction with branch office to optimize dental schedule and reporting.
- Efficiently manages patient flow of facility visit and may push wheelchair.
- Balance and generate daily production reports and provide to dentist upon departure.
- Accurately posts the dental charges to the appropriate provider in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for all care and cleaning of dental equipment.
- Troubleshoots equipment issues and reports to proper resources.
- Maintains and schedules planned maintenance for dental equipment.
- Responsible for clean-up of service area used at facility.
- Inspect and maintain the vehicle’s exterior and interior appearance, as well as, perform basic support undertakings like routine oil changes, refueling the vehicle, change brake lights, etc.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by auditing stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Manage resources by preparing supplies with minimum waste or need for duplication.
- Ensure all dental equipment is working properly by completing preventive maintenance requirements and following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Assists dentist diagnosis by exposing and processing digital dental radiographs.
- Assist with education of patients on proper oral hygiene techniques.
- Able to multitask, be detail oriented and demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- Ensure a positive experience for our patients.
- Communicate effectively with all patients, family members, providers, faculty, and staff.
- Provide timely responses to patient inquiries; document conversations in the EMR.
- Requires travel up to 100% of the time.
- Actively supports and complies with all components of the compliance program, including, but not limited to, completion of training and reporting of suspected violations of law and Company policy.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information; abides with HIPAA, OSHA and PHI guidelines at all times.
- Reacts positively to change and performs other duties as assigned.
Medical Recruiting Strategies
HealthcareView all jobs at Medical Recruiting Strategies