Shift: 12-hour shifts every other weekend with a 40-hour commitment. These will be a 6-week commitment with the ability to extend to 12 weeks.
CNA – Experienced only (LTC and Med/Surg experience)
Please be assured, you will be getting all the safety measures and PPE to protecting the user against health or safety risks at work. It can include items such as safety helmets, gloves, eye protection, high-visibility clothing, safety footwear, and safety harnesses. It also includes respiratory protective equipment (RPE).
· Taking and recording vital statistics of patients to ensure readiness for a surgical procedure
· Patient teaching and preps
· Help Patients With Their Basic Living Activities
· Assessing patients
· Documentation of procedures and patient information/data
· Delivering patient-focused excellent care to the patients.
***The reason these are COVID related is that every two weeks, all staff is being tested for COVID. If someone tests positive, they aren’t able to work – therefore they consistently have these needs for CNAs.