Are you a Medical Assistant with an X-Ray Technician license and is ready to take on a variety of challenges in a non-stop fast paced environment within a well-established group?
Medical Assistant daily task
- Greet patients, verify patient information and prepare patients for health care visit.
- Place patient exam room, obtain medical history and set up room for examination.
- Takes vital signs, assist with procedures and surgery set up and update EMR records.
- Perform back office such as PFT, EKG’s, injections, audio grams and blood draws.
X-Ray Technicians Duties:
- Administers routine X-Ray exams, positions patient under x-ray machine, adjusts immobilization devices, and affixes lead plates to protect unaffected areas.
- Modifications to the Direct Read X-Ray equipment , maintain radio-logical film files and storage, pull x-rays for referrals, copying and other requirements.
- Prepares reports and maintains records of services rendered.
- At least 2 years in the role of Medical Assistant with CRT/X-Ray experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- All Medical Certifications and Licensing Current
- Excellent customer service skills.
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today! Apply with your resume immediately at https:// jobs.medicalprofessionals.com. Looking forward to working with you!