Our Home Health organization is seeking a talented RN Case Manager to work with patients in the Murrieta /Temecula / South Riverside County area. We focus on proving personalized, quality healthcare services to all patients. This is a field based position, with work from home options and flexible schedule.
This person will report to the Manager of Case Management and work closely with a diverse patient population. This is a full time, permanent role. The hours are Monday-Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM. This position offers competitive pay, with opportunity to make even more, matching retirement plan, full benefits (including health/dental/vision), and generous PTO.
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Develop a detailed Plan of Care for assigned patients ensuring all services needed are identified and met while working closely with an interdisciplinary team, patient, and family.
- Responsible for the coordination of care for the patient.
- Provide comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments.
- Conducting a clinical assessment and medication reconciliation.
- Serve as a liaison between patient, caregivers, and providers
- Educate and support patients and caregivers with meeting care plan goals
- Review and revise contributions to assessment information and care planning from care team members
- Assist members with immediate needs with regard to access, referrals and authorizations.
- State-of-the-art resources
- Retirement plan
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits
- Partial work from home
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive starting pay
- Long-term stability and room for career growth
What We Need From You:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in CA
- Passionate about patient care
- Minimum one year of home health experience preferred
- Minimum two years of nursing experience