Regional Director of Operations (Women’s Health)
A well-established Women’s Healthcare organization is seeking a Regional Director of Operations to join their company! The Regional Director of Operations will oversee about 5 Women’s Health clinics throughout the east Bay area.
The Regional Clinic Manager will be responsible for the administrative functions of facilities, establish operational objectives and act as a liaison between the county officials and program Administrators. He/She will report to the Vice President of Operations.
This Regional Administrator will be a traveling about $50% of the time.
- Represents the organization’s mission, values and purpose on daily basis
- Responsible for administrative functioning of the facilities in the Bay area
- Supervision of facility Administrators
- Oversee the financial performance, manages county contracts and continuous analysis of conditions
- Monitors programs on monthly basis with budgets, FTE reports, and attendance and turnover for all facilities
- Ensures all facilities are in compliance with the state and county
- Communicates and collaborates with community partners and State and County
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s in related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years in healthcare operations experience preferred
- Ability to travel 50% to facilities in the region
- Minimum 2 years in multi-site management
- Permanent full-time role with benefits (Paid Holidays, PTO, Matching 401k, Education Assistance)
- Position is remote based with flexible schedule
- Heavy travel from Clinic to Clinic
- Headquarters located in either Sacramento or Oakland CA
- Reputable nation-wide healthcare organization with over 100+ programs
- Opportunity for growth within company