We currently have a need for a Registered Nurse Clinic Manager for an outpatient healthcare center located in Hollywood. The Registered Nurse Manager is responsible for oversight of 4-5 Direct reports (RN, Medical Assistants, office coordinator) and reports directly to the Medical Director as well as the Director of Nursing. The Registered Nurse assists in scheduling, coding, and conducting regular and walk-in patient medication administration and consult.
- Comfortable working in an outpatient setting that serves a diverse population
- Accustomed to phlebotomy procedures and able to work in a fast-paced, clinical environment
- Possesses quick decision making and organization skills and autonomy in a work environment
- Valid California Registered Nurse license
- Experience as Lead/Charge/Supervisor/Manager Registered Nurse Required
- Experience in an Outpatient setting Required
- Willingness to assist at nearby satellite locations as needed
- Opportunity to establish, build and foster a positive working environment
- Set schedule, Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5:30pm with nights, weekends, and holidays off!
- Excellent benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance options, 401K Company Match, Student Loan Forgiveness options, Education Reimbursement options, Flexible Spending Account options, etc.
- Opportunity for career advancement within a worldwide organization.
This is a full-time, permanent salaried position with excellent benefits package and opportunities for growth. Hours are Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Please submit your resume today to learn more about our client!