Our client, a nation-wide mental healthcare organization in need of an experienced candidate to serve as the Assistant Clinical Director (RN Preferred) of an 24/hour crisis stabilization unit in the Greater Santa Cruz Area. Candidate must be able to make quick and sound decisions in crisis situations, oversee a small team of RN Supervisors and clerical staff for a 12-chair short-term psychiatric emergency facility. The Assistant Clinical Director works alongside the facility Administrator in assisting with compliance, staffing and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Develop departmental goals and implement policies and procedures that support objectives
- Assure compliance with regulatory agencies and survey requirements
- Establish and maintain quality assurance/quality improvement program within the facility
- Provide communication and connection between corporate management, governmental bodies, and facility departments
- Prepare administrative records, reports, and analyses
- Direct the recruitment, selection and direction of staffing needs in conjunction with executive leadership of the facility
- Participate in consistent training with corporate and government entities
- Assist Administrator in providing fiscal management including budget evaluation and development, financial review and analysis
- Master's Degree in Social Services
- Licensed Clinician Preferred (LMFT/LCSW/Psy.D/RN)
- Experience working with adults with Serious Mental Illness preferred
- Registered Nurse preferred
- Established, multi-state, growing organization with opportunities for career advancement
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package including generous PTO, Holiday pay, employee personal leave, excellent employee retirement plan, Med/Vision/Dental/Life/FSA accounts, continuing education options, and more!
- Opportunity to establish and foster a positive working environment and work among a collaborative interdisciplinary team.
This is an onsite, full-time, permanent salaried position with excellent benefits package and opportunities for growth. Hours are Mon - Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with on-call availability as needed. Please submit your resume to learn more - or feel free to submit your resume directly to Kasey at email@example.com!