Immediate opportunity to work with a large healthcare provider in a Medical Receptionist/Administrative position. This is a 6 month temporary assignment with long term hiring opportunities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Screen telephone calls, take messages, redirect calls, and respond to routine inquiries regarding departmental business
- Type and format confidential and non-routine documents
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure in a composed manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Oversee and execute timely completion of additional projects, as needed
- Basic support administrative duties
- Back up to other administrative assistant
- 2+ years Administrative Assistant/Receptionist experience
- Adaptable personality in a fast paced environment.
- The individual will need to be flexible, good at switching gears quickly, and comfortable juggling multiple, competing priorities. They will also need to be polished and professional in their communications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Access/Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to abide by companies policies
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work