Join this team today as a Medical Billing Appeals Specialist. Work for one of the most highly-respected and prestigious healthcare organizations in Utah. We create an environment where our patients and staff are both #1.
The department is very well-run and organized. We provide a professional, flexible environment with top of the line services. You will receive all the proper training and tools to set you up for success! We offer advancement opportunities, and one of the most comprehensive benefits packages available.
Enjoy all of our perks
- Full-time, Monday Friday
- 8:00 am 5:00 pm, some overtime
- Pay rate: $18 - #19
- Located in Salt Lake City
- Benefits offered
Pre AR Responsibilities:
- Resolve various billing issues within established timelines
- Identify trends and issues, detailing problems and propose solutions
- Communicate with departments regarding claim submissions through the computer system
- Resolve collection barriers by using the established insurance guidelines
- Respond to inquiries within established timelines.
- Prepare a written summary of issues and concerns for your supervisor.
- Assist customers to resolve issues by established timelines
Our ideal candidate:
- One to two years of medical office or medical billing experience
- Medicare and third-party medical collections experience a plus
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills.
- Knowledge of account receivables or medical billing
- Be flexible and thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and high-quality customer service
- Strong sense of what drives you to work hard
Perks we love to offer:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness incentives
- Extremely low monthly benefits premiums for medical, dental, life insurance, FSA, and retirement plans.
- Employee incentives for health and wellness program.
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!
Apply with your resume immediately at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com
If you would like to talk to the Hiring Manager, feel free to contact our office at 801-313-1938.