Family Practice Medical Assistant $14 - $16 / hr
We have been serving the healthcare needs of the community for over 30 years. We offer a wide range of medical services supported by a dedicated and caring staff. Today we have three well-equipped facilities, each with it’s own lab and radiology departments, and have been named the BEST FAMILY PRACTICE in Utah. From the simple common cold to fracture care and from the pregnancy and birth to the senior citizen, we cover nearly every medical need. We are looking for a hard-working and compassionate Medical Assistant to join our team.
- Job Title: Medical Assistant
- Specialty: Family Practice
- Pay Range: $14-$16/hr
- Location: Salt Lake City
- Schedule: Mon-Fri. 8:00am-5:30pm
- Check patient vitals
- Perform lab tests such as urine dip stick, Hbg, Hct, finger stick, glucose, hemoccults, hCg
- Draw blood
- Remove sutures
- Assist with various procedures
- Call patients with lab or other test results
- Clean and prepare instruments
- Obtain patient medical records
- Perform EKG's
- Medical Assistant certification
- Basic Life Support
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in clinical skills
If you are interested in this position please apply with a copy of your resume immediately.
If you have any questions for the Hiring Manager please contact Brianna at (801) 313-1938.