Are you interested in working for a well-established organization for over 80 years within the community? This large group’s primary focus is on the reproductive healthcare for women, men and families make informed decisions about their sexual and reproductive health, their lives and their future. They are seeking a Medical Assistant with at least 2 ½ years’ experience in the back office and lite front office experience.
- Heavy blood draws, take vital signs, prep for procedures, obtain specimens and administer vaccinations.
- Maintain and set up patient rooms.
- Prioritize patient daily care according to acuity and scheduled patient procedures.
- Check in patients, answer multi-line phone, operate fax and copy machine
- Collecting copays and logging payments to billing.
- Minimum one (1) to two (2) years’ experience in a clinical setting.
- Medical Assistant Certification required.
- Availability to work flexible hours, as required
- Desire to learn more about the reproductive health care.
- Offers medical, dental, vision and much more
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today! Apply with your resume immediately at https:// careers.medicalprofessionals.com. Looking forward to working with you!