We are looking for a Licensed Registered Nurse to help our dialysis patients thrive while living with Renal Disease! We are a nationwide dialysis provider that provide dialysis services for patients suffering from end stage renal disease. This is a full time (Mon-Fri), permanent role with great benefits and competitive pay. If you are a passionate RN that shares our values, please apply today!
As the Charge RN you will:
- Oversee and Supervise staff in performing daily patient care and dialysis treatments
- Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments.
- Provide patient care to the extent of performing efficient and safe dialysis
- Respond to all emergencies in clinic and therefore must be familiar with emergency protocol
- Transcribe and implement physician's orders as well as assist physician during patient rounds.
You Will Receive:
- Excellent compensation package
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Long-term stability and future career growth opportunities
What We Need From You:
- Current RN License in TX
- At least 12 months of clinical RN experience, with 6 months direct hemodialysis dialysis experience Required
If you are interested in learning more please apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!