We are looking for a great Facility Administrator to lead our Clinical team at out dialysis facility in Torrance, Ca. We are looking for someone who either has direct experience as a Facility Admin OR experience in any other leadership role within dialysis (Charge Nurse, Clinical Coordinator, Clinical Manager/Supervisor) that is looking for a step up! As the Administrator you will be responsible for the overall daily operations & management of our hemodialysis clinic. This is a full time (Mon-Fri) opportunity that provides full comprehensive benefits, competitive pay, & a great bonus structure.
As the Dialysis Administrator you will:
· Plan/coordinate patient scheduling to assure timely acceptance of patients and effective staffing levels
· Implement clinical and operational processes to improve patient health and minimize hospitalizations and missed treatments
· Achieve financial targets to include budget, labor costs, supply costs and expenditures.
· Assure that the clinic is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and receives continuing certification from all statutory and regulatory agencies
· Oversee all aspects of staffing, training, and corrective action plans
· Maintain collaborative working relationship with Medical Director and physicians
You will Receive:
· Excellent compensation package
· Full comprehensive benefits
· Paid Time Off
· Performance Bonuses up to 15% of salary paid out bi-annually
What We Need From You:
· At least 2-3 years of operations management experience (Preferably within Dialysis)
· 2 years of Dialysis patient care (RN, LVN, LCSW, PCT, CHT)
· RN License Preferred
If you are interested in learning more please apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!