Do you want to be part of a company that encourages career growth? This company offers first-class earnings and benefits. Their mission is to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives.
- 1-2 years office experience
- Accuracy and reliability are two key qualities!
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Have professional demeanor and communicate clearly
- Must pass 7-year criminal background check and drug screen
- Receives and responds to telephone calls from members, fitness clubs and health plans.
- Participates in meetings to discuss issues and foster teamwork between departments.
- Responds to requests from staff, health clubs and members.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 5am-8pm (depending on shift availability)
A little more about us: At Medical Professionals, we’re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their abilities. As a quality healthcare staffing firm we open doors for our employees. APPLY TODAY!