Do you want to be part of a company that supports career progression? For over twenty years, our client has been able to offer first-class salary and superior benefits and career progression to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. As an organization their mission is to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives.
Job summary: The primary purpose of this position is to provide customer service to members who are seeking or utilizing our company’s preventative healthcare services.
What you would be doing on a day-to-day basis:
· Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of all our Fitness products and programs.
· Answers incoming calls on the telephone system in a professional, accurate, timely and courteous manner.
· Ascertains the nature of the call and records information in the appropriate system.
· Provides answers to member questions by following standard policies and procedures.
· Interacts in a positive, respectful manner and establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
· Coordinates collection of necessary information, including member co-pays or payments when necessary.
· Forwards documentation to Research Team for follow up if issue requires additional action.
· Analyzes information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions to ensure member satisfaction with the Fitness programs.
· Researches unique questions using all available resources. Refers difficult issues to Supervisor for appropriate answers.
· Handles all issues requiring additional action within the necessary timeframes.
· Manages time to ensure calls are answered within required timeframes and appropriate follow up is conducted in a timely manner.
· Exercises strict confidentiality in all matters relating to the member experience with the
· High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
· Minimum 1 year Customer Service experience
· Experience in healthcare preferred.
· Basic experience with MS Office.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Opportunity: Advancement opportunity to a level 3, Lead, or Supervisor
Schedule: Monday-Friday 5am-6pm (depending on shift availability)
A little more about us:
At Medical Professionals, we’re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their abilities. As a quality healthcare staffing firm we open doors for our employees. You’ll have an opportunity to work at one of our exceptional clients spanning from hospitals, medical groups, specialty practices, to health plan providers, DME and related companies. Our sole focus is to ensure that our clients get the best person for the job, and just as important, that you get the best position for you.