We are searching for a Cardiac Clinic Triage Nurse to join our team near San Rafael, CA. This is a full time, permanent role. The hours are Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM. This position offers a competitive salary, full benefits, and generous PTO. This is a clinic based position with no travel or late nights/after hours required. We will consider new graduates with a can-do attitude!
This individual will work under the supervision of the Cardiac Clinic Manager to ensure proper patient care is given in an expedient manner.
As a Triage Nurse you will:
- Work directly with patients face to face and over the phone
- Conduct health assessments and inform providers
- Create and implement plans of care
- Follow up with patients telephonically, conduct patient education
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team of providers including physicians, nurses, and front/back office staff
- State of the art facility and resources
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching retirement package
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive starting pay ($55+ an hour)
- Long-term stability and room for career growth
What We Need From You:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in CA
- Prefer 2 years nursing experience (clinic, outpatient, hospital, or home health)
- Strong Computer and Electronic Medical Record skills
- Passionate about providing quality patient care
If you are interested in learning more please submit your application!