Bilingual Medical Receptionist $13 - $15/hr.
Our clinic is growing and we are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join our team in our orthopedic clinic.
We are in need of a friendly and energetic Medical Receptionist to help in the front desk at our clinic. The role of the Medical Receptionist is to provide exceptional service to patients and customers while providing outstanding support to physicians and healthcare providers.
The Medical Receptionist ensures that patients are welcomed in a warm and friendly manner and sees that their needs and expectations are met. Even though experience is preferred, we are willing to train!
Are you ready to take on an exciting new challenge?
- Schedule: Tues., Thurs., Fri. 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Job Title: Bilingual Medical Receptionist
- Location: Salt Lake City
- Pay: $13 - $15/hr
- Greet patients and visitors
- Coordinates with clinic staff to ensure a positive patient flow and waiting room experience
- Timely responses to patient inquiries
- Answers telephones and forwards telephone messages and under the direction of licensed staff
- Schedule appointments, procedures, and diagnostic tests
What We're Looking For
- Medical Receptionist experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish speaking
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
- Ability to quickly take direction from multiple people
- Someone with an upbeat, dynamic, and friendly attitude towards patients and staff
- Ability to multitask
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately.
If you would like to talk to the Hiring Manager, feel free to contact our office and talk to Brianna at (801) 313-1938.