Work for one of the most highly respected and prestigious healthcare organizations in Utah! This team prides itself for creating an environment where our patients and staff are #1. Work for a very well run and organized department, where you receive all the proper training and tools to set you up for success! This is a warm, professional, flexible environment with top of the line services at all levels.
We offer realistic opportunity for advancement and one of the most comprehensive benefits packages available. Enjoy all of our perks.
Account Receivable/Medical Collections Responsibilities:
- Review patient claims for reimbursement issues and proper billing
- Analyze and research claims for resolution.
- Resolve billing edits and denials
- Identify trends and issues and propose solutions
- Follow-up with insurance companies/patients regarding claim/payment status
- Write appeal letters to resolve collections.
- Assist customers to resolve issues by established timelines
Our ideal candidate:
- One to two years of office or medical billing experience
- Plus, if you have Medicare and third-party medical collections experience.
- Any level of knowledge of account receivables or med billing
- Have high-quality customer service skills, and thrive in a high volume environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication and human relation skills required.
- Intermediate Excel and word processing skills.
- Strong sense of what drives you to work hard
- Full Time, Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Overtime may be required.
- Pay $16 - $17
- Located in Salt Lake City
Perks we love to offer:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness incentives
- Full Benefits plan. Extremely low monthly premiums for medical, dental, life insurance, FSA and retirement benefits.
- Employee health and wellness program incentives.
Don't delay, apply today!