Accounting Manager, Shared Corporate Services
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shared Corporate Services Accounting Manager
Hybrid Working Arrangement 3 days remote / 2 days in the office
The newly created position in our corporate accounting Dept. will assist in managing the following accounting depts. - T&E Credit and Purchasing Card Management, Travel Management, Fleet Management and Company Auto Procurement programs.
The role will focus on organizing, managing and executing these programs and the activities surrounding them for the organization. This Manager will develop program budgets and operational plans to execute the programs in in the best possible manner. The ideal candidate will need to foresee the vision of the organization, have excellent analytical skills, leadership and team building attributes and the ability to negotiate with program providers and internal stakeholders to obtain and maintain affordable best in class programs for our Team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee, maintain and enhance existing company credit and purchasing card programs that represent the vison and mission of the organization.
· Partner with leadership teams to review and enhance existing travel and entertainment policies to ensure all such policies are economical for the company and in line with local market standards.
· Responsible for reviewing, enhancing and enforcing the organization’s T&E policies and escalating non-compliance issues to leadership.
· Engage with organizational leadership to implement efficiencies to existing policies and procedures to ensure a best in class organizational programs.
· Procure a travel management provider that aligns well with our organizational goals to provide a preferred travel vendor that is easy for our teams to navigate along with preferential rates and costs.
· Liaise with our current fleet management provider to ensure their program offerings and data analytic measurement tools dovetail with our corporate requirements and goals.
· Oversee maintain and enhance all of the organization’s fleet management policies and procedures.
· Responsible for annually updating the organization’s company car procurement level limits and lists of vehicles available, including a selection vehicle availability by class and trim level via our fleet management provider. Annually review our preferred provider’s vehicle offerings and fleet incentive program to maximize the benefit to the organization and team members.
· Prepare an annual spending plan for vehicle replacements and a budgeted cost analysis for vehicle operating expenses by business unit.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
· BS in Accounting is preferred.
· 5+ years of relevant experience.
· Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and issues simultaneously and drive issues to resolution in a timely manner with limited supervision.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. Strong Excel skills required.
Medical Products Manufacturing Company
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Medical Products Manufacturing Company