Enjoy a rewarding position w/ Medi-Weightloss in North Billerica MA. Wonderful environment focusing on preventative medicine. Everyday is a celebration. No on call requirements and flexible hours for a great work life balance! Wednesdays and Saturdays are required for this position.
We are looking for a part time Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) with a valid DEA license to join our talented team & deliver exceptional patient care. The NP provides patient care; conducts physical exams; completes health history summary; documents patients' progress and assists with patient care management under the direct supervision of the Medical Director.
- Obtains and reviews patient's medical history information relevant to patient care
- Conducts physical examinations
- Orders and reviews laboratory studies as well as diagnostic procedures
- Assumes responsibility for prescribing FDA approved appetite suppressants according to state and federal guidelines
- Reviews patient's progress and manages patient care accordingly
- Maintains all required documentation for patient care and medication management
- Conducts patient consultations
- Provides training to clinical and non-clinical staff as needed
- Documents patient progress notes in the patient chart and/or EMR.
- Conducts consultations with patients regarding the program
- Performs other clinical duties as required
- Conducts follow up calls to patients to discuss the patient's progress and address any concerns
- Must have valid Medical & DEA License in Massachusetts.
- Must ensure CAQH profile is current. Credentialed provider preferred.
- Availability to work Saturday hours.
- Must be team player and enjoy Changing Lives!
Competitive Salary/Benefit Package
- Submit hourly wage requirement
- Bonus potential available
For more information about our company, visit our website at www.mediweightloss.com