- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LOOKING FOR A NURSE PRACTIONER OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT HEALTHY LIVING, QUALITY OF LIFE, AND WORK-LIFE BALANCE!!!
Enjoy a rewarding position with Medi-Weightloss in Enfield, CT. Excellent environment focusing on preventive medicine. Valid DEA license or (planning to apply) to join our talented team & deliver exceptional patient care & improve the quality of life for your patients. MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Why it's time to work at The One That Works!
Competitive Salary/Benefit Package
- Paid Insurance Credentialing!
- Part-Time status receives PTO.
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Reimbursement!
- No on-call requirements and flexible hours
- Great work-life balance
- Employee discounts on products, supplements & injections!
- Bonus potential available
The position is fast-paced and multi-faceted.
Additional projects and tasks for the franchise system may be assigned.
- Obtains and reviews patient's medical and psychosocial history information relevant to patient care
- Conducts physical examinations according to company Guidelines
- Orders and reviews laboratory studies as well as diagnostic procedures, including ECGs. Repeat testing must be performed and managed according to the clinic Standard Operating Procedures and as needed and deemed necessary by the practitioner and medical director.
- Delivery of Preventive Medicine Counseling, Program counseling, Product and Supplement Education
- Assumes responsibility for adhering to the prescription guidelines as published in the collaborative agreement with supervising physician.
- Maintains all required documentation for patient care and medication management in the EMR according to the company standards and carrier guidelines for medical documentation.
- Reviews patient's progress and manages patient care accordingly.
- Review patient files to ensure accuracy thoroughness and are per state guidelines
- Facilitates referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities as necessary and will communicate with collaborating physicians and specialists regarding patient care.
- Ensures patient progress letters are sent to their primary care physician
- Conducts follow-up calls to patients to discuss the patient's progress and address any concerns.
- Weekly review of Weight Tracker Report, Slipping Report, and assigned KPIs to provide clinical oversight of the location and mentor the clinical staff accordingly.
- Serve as company liaison for medical and clinical affairs in the locations.
- Participate in ongoing training initiatives and serve as the in-house trainer for medical staff on best practices and new initiatives.
- Seek opportunities to improve franchise clinical operations' overall efficiency, effectiveness, and capacity. Propose these initiatives for evaluation of Best Practices.
- Develops strategic recommendations to support patient experience improvement initiatives in the field, including innovative approaches for measuring and reporting unit-level performance.
- Program Development – Participate in the launch of test pilots for new programs, services, and products. Participate in committees to assess current program initiatives, training, performance indicators, and best practices.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills and effectively develops and monitors project work plans and team members on assigned initiatives
155 Hazard Ave.Enfield, CT
HealthcareView all jobs at Medical Practice
Get fresh Nurse Practitioner Skilled Nursing Facility jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.