The Front Office Receptionist works under direct supervision of the Operations Manager for daily procedures to include unit sales, insurance verification, referral management, insurance claim processing, and front desk procedures. The environment is fast-paced and the position is multi-faceted. Additional duties will be assigned as needed. Must have ability to provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
Essential Job Functions
Unit Performance / Sales
○ Telephone Handling- Implement the company approved telephone script, schedule appointments with a minimum booking ratio of 51%.
○ Internet Leads- Implement the company approved procedures for handling internet leads, scheduling appointments with a minimum booking ratio of 40%.
○ Assessments-Implementing company approved procedures, present the company products and services with a minimum booking ratio of 80%.
○ Maintain operation standards according to the company’s defined KPI benchmarks
○ Actively source and participate in low cost guerilla marketing initiatives. Meet minimum quota for Corporate Wellness and provides ongoing support to promote unit profitability
Front Office Responsibilities
○ Regularly perform outbound calls to current and prior patients on the program. Provide inbound call support to address questions and/or concerns patients may have while on the program(s)
○ Demonstrate successful and consistent use of Telephone Handling using the establish script and intake procedures; while reflecting the brand through Tone, Knowledge, and Overall level of Customer service.
○ Check patients in for their scheduled appointment. Prepare encounter for clinical staff. Select appropriate services for visit type.
○ Check- Out Procedures
■ Scheduling Care Calls, Mid-Week Injection Visits, and Follow Up visits
■ Collection of Payments and Entry according to payment type and applicable category (insurance cost share or standard).
■ Review of invoice screen to identify and collect on past due balances
■ Product recommendations based on patient purchase history
○ Demonstrate knowledge of Program, Products, and Services.
○ Assist with End of Day procedures to include preparing the bank deposits, batching the merchant machine, counting cash drawer, and organizing items for the next day.
○ General administrative duties to include preparation of documents, restocking patient materials, stocking products and supplements, and other duties as assigned.
Insurance & Billing Responsibilities
○ Conduct Verification of Benefits to gather insurance coverage details
○ Record VOB information in patient Medical Record. Enter plan information and demographics and place notes on checkout screen.
○ Ensure referrals are received and current prior to patient visits.
○ Actively participate in low cost guerilla marketing initiatives.
○ Assist with inventory counts on all products and supplements.
○ Upholding company standards regarding clinic operations, cleanliness and maintenance of the of the unit
● 2 years Sales Experience
● 2 years Medical Office Experience
● Ability to multi-task, apply critical thinking skills, and provide the highest level of customer service at all levels of the operation
● Good working knowledge of medical terminology, science of weight loss, and nutrition.
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate both over the phone and face-to-face.
● Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
● Ability to maintain confidentiality
● Confident, positive team player
● Must be able to lift and carry 25+ pounds and sit for long periods of time
· Sales experience in Medical Setting
· Operate according to National Franchise System Standards
· Local travel may be required
· Ability to work some evenings and Saturdays
· Ability to meet minimum 40-45-hour work week