We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician Certified to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Must be able to do pharmacy duties, prior authorizations for drugs, and be able to assist in clinic doing more MA type duties.
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have great interpersonal skills and be able to get along very well with patients and families.
- Attitude, character, and happy personality a must!
Medical Personnel Services
Why Work Here?MPS is a specialized personnel agency focused on serving the physicians of our community by providing the most qualified candidates for their practices, making their practices run more smoothly and allowing them to take better care of their patients. MPS is a subsidiary of the Chattanooga-Hamilton Medical Society which is physician owned and driven.
Opportunity to do what you love, have a life-work balance, and feel like you are contributing to the well-being of our community.