OVERVIEW: Plan, direct, and coordinate the day to day functions of our busy Dermatology practice. The office manager will oversee all day to day functions of the clinic and work alongside the staff and providers. The Office Manager is responsible for overall management and development of the medical practice. Manages, supervises and coordinates the overall operation of clinical and administrative departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the clinic is ready for safe operation on a daily basis.
- Supervise 33 employees in two difference locations.
- Available to eight providers daily for questions, problems or requests.
- Process employee payroll.
- Hire, dismiss, evaluate, and train practice staff.
- Responsible for the daily staffing of the clinic moving personnel to make sure each position is filled.
- Prepare invoices in accounts payable and process payments in Quick Books to vendors twice a month.
- Mail out invoices in a timely manner and file for future reference.
- Prepare quarterly tax returns four times a year and sales/use tax. Must be filed in a timely manner.
- Each day balance accounts receivables from the day.
- Handle all requirements for eight providers set by TPQVO.
- Maintain all office supplies.
- 5+ years as healthcare practice supervisor or administrator in a medium-large physician group including staff supervision
- Quickbooks: 2 years (Preferred)
- Skill in computer applications (MS Word/Excel, billing and accounting software)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.