Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Medical Personnel Services Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsibilities for LPN
- Triage patient as to the reason for their visit. Record Vital Signs.
- Administer medications as ordered and report adverse reactions to medications or treatment
- Monitor patients and chart medical records accurately
- Report the condition of a patient back to physician
- Communicate openly and effectively with patients and families, while demonstrating compassion and friendly behavior
- Ensure that supplies, medications, and equipment are restocked and maintained so that they are ready to use
- Perform phlebotomy and give injections as needed.
Qualifications for LPN
- Must be a graduate of an accredited LPN nursing program
- Must have a valid LPN license in the state you are working in
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with patients and family in a respectful, warm way
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time, as well as lift patients and medical equipment
- Ability to demonstrate resilience in emotionally difficult situations
- EMR familiarity
Medical Personnel ServicesWhy Work Here?
Opportunity to do what you love, have a life-work balance, and feel like you are contributing to the well-being of our community.
MPS is a specialized personnel agency focused on serving the physicians of our community by providing the most qualified candidates for their practices, making their practices run more smoothly and allowing them to take better care of their patients. MPS is a subsidiary of the Chattanooga-Hamilton Medical Society which is physician owned and driven. We can put your resume in the hands of hiring managers very quickly and effectively.