Medical Guardian, named "Best Places to Work" by the Philadelphia Business Journal in 2018 and ranked number 30 in The Philly 100 fastest growing companies, is aggressively seeking talented and energetic Retention Professionals to join our thriving team at our state of the art Headquarters in Center City, Philadelphia
At Medical Guardian, our mission is to provide an affordable and reliable medical alert service to all those who wish to live an independent life, regardless of their limitations. Whether our customers are looking to remain safe in a medical emergency such as seizures, stroke, or heart attack, have limited mobility, are at risk of falling as they age, or are afraid to live alone because of home invasions or fires, Medical Guardian guarantees to be there to protect them.
Medical Guardian's fast-paced culture is energizing, dynamic and just plain fun. We believe in dreaming big, being awesome, building trust, and these core values are reflected in everything we do, from how we treat our employees to how we treat our customers. We're relentless in our passion for delivering on our promises, providing safety and peace of mind!
The Muse https://www.themuse.com/profiles/medicalguardian
- Ability to earn more than $75K per year in our pure commission compensation structure.
- Professional atmosphere in a motivating and rewarding call center environment.
- Weekly 1 on 1 coaching and training sessions by Retention Managers to enhance sales performance.
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored 401K, Health, Dental, Life and Disability plans.
- Team oriented culture, where fun and hard work go hand in hand.
- Must be a high-energy individual who is driven, willing to learn, and possesses the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Medical Guardian products and services in order to understand customers' needs.
- Respond to incoming requests for cancellation of services - ask questions, listen to the customer, find a resolution, ensure the customer is happy!
- Proactively contact customers who are identified as at risk of cancellation and ensure that every opportunity to retain these customers is investigated.
- Identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
- Document customer outcomes to add to our knowledge of reasons why customers choose to cancel their services with us.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- No sales experience necessary, we will train the right candidate.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Prefer experience working in a Call Center and/or Outbound Sales Company.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- Willing to learn and grow in a sales environment.