Calling all energetic, and creative teachers who are looking to make a difference in the lives of medically fragile children. Expanding skilled nursing facility is seeking a After- Care Lead Teacher to support our after care program.
The After Care Lead Teacher will assist our after-school, special needs students with homework tutoring, educational lessons. Lead Teacher will plan and coordinate reading, music, and art activities. This is a part-time position, Monday- Friday from 2:00 PM- 6:00 PM.
· Research and plan educational lessons and activities covering reading, art, music, science, math and physical education
· Provide Homework tutoring
· Ensures quality and safe delivery of lesson plans
Assist with snacks and feedings
· Create supply orders for any materials needed
· Clean up and storage of all supplies used daily
Able to work independently and able to problem solve as well as maintain a safe and nurturing environment.
Maintain classroom organized and clean.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with children
- Experience working with developmental disabilities a plus
- Must be reliable, dependable
- RBT experience a plus!
- Level 2 background check
- CPR certification required