We are seeking a Medical Assistant/Ophthalmic Technician to become a part of our team!
- Great Team Spirit
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Greets, prepares and rooms patients prior to their exam with the doctor.
- Performs a variety of diagnostic testing in support of the patient exam.
- Overall responsibility for managing the patients encounter to ensure timely and accurate services to patients.
- Assists in minor surgeries.
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Epic experience a plus!