Lead IT Project Manager Medical Device 100% remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The need is for a Scrum Master / IT / Software Project Manager with experience in the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC. This is a long term contract position with potential to go direct hire in 6 months to a year for Baxter / formally Hill-Rom / Welch Allyn smart and connected electronic medical devices.
This position is 100% work remote no need to be located in the Skaneateles NY area.
Lead cross-functional teams in the execution of post release software-based projects. Coordinates all aspects of project, and engages appropriate peers/functions for follow-up, corrective action and/or solutions. Establishes working relationship and credibility with all team members on a project. This role will apply Project management and Agile Software Development best practice knowledge, tools, methodologies, and techniques to meet or surpass the needs and expectations of all stakeholders.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
• Establish, lead, and collaborate with cross-functional team members to create and execute holistic project plans in accordance with established post release policies and processes
• Assign tasks, responsibilities, and accountability to achieve Project and Product goals.
• Monitors day-to-day status of project tasks and risks to timeline, budget, or issues/concerns.
• Manage labor, expense, and capital expenditures for accuracy of overall project budget
• Monitor Project and Product status and commitments and ensure formal change management techniques are utilized to assess and address identified variances.
• Routinely interact with Senior Management and other stakeholders to communicate project status
• Develop and utilize project metrics as leading indicators to identify project health and support timely course corrections
• Demonstrated Project Management skills including project scheduling, resource allocation and management, risk management, project finances, etc.
• Experience managing project teams with Agile methodology. Scrum Master experience with all aspects of software development activities including requirements definition, feasibility, planning, design, test and release is a plus.
• Understanding of the software development life cycle.
• Proven ability to lead, influence, and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve challenging goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to promote team interaction and execution
• Strong business acumen
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Effective computer skills including: Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and software tools such as Azure DevOps, GitHub, Atlassian products.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience;3 plus years’ experience with SW development in an Agile Environment is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline required
• Experience in at least one of software, requirements definition, or testing preferred
• Applied knowledge of FDA and international medical device regulations or experience with other highly regulated industry.
• Experience with application of Lean Enterprise Tools & Methodologies to improve processes and increase effectiveness a plus.
• Project Management certification (PMP) preferred
Location: Skaneateles NY
Medical Equipment / Devices
Get fresh Remote Software Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.