We are seeking an aggressive Medical Device Sales Pro to join our team! You will be responsible for driving sales of pharmacy compounding products into the Outsource Compounding / 503B Compounding market to meet and exceed company growth goals. Must demonstrate a track record for forging strong and profitable working relationships pharmacy or other clinical professionals.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue budget for products within the Outsource Compounding / 503B Compounding market
- Launch new products in combination with Marketing.
- Establish strong Pharmacist, Pharmacy Tech and Compounding Supply Chain relationships.
- Use value based and strategic selling skills.
- Obtain market intelligence regarding pricing, product use and emerging trends.
The candidate must have the ability gain RELATIONSHIPS with clinical professionals to understand and discuss challenges and solutions within pharmacy environments.. Experience in building and maintaining business RELATIONSHIPS a MUST. Preference will be given to candidates with a college degree.
- Domestic travel required for customer site visits (2 visits per month minimum) and industry/partner events. (40%)
- Commute to our offices in Pompano Beach, Florida on non-travel days
- Provide In-Service and Clinical Training to customer and prospects.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to influence the financial decision markers
- Demonstrated ability in understanding the complex sales process in order to drive utilization.
- Strong channel management skills and proven ability to drive multiple opportunities
- Have at least two years of sales or medical sales experience.
- Great work ethic with a positive attitude.
- Independent, self-starter with an Entrepreneurial spirit
Base Salary plus Commission