Great opportunity for an accomplished sales professional, to work for an established and growing global manufacturer of specialized ophthalmic surgical devices as Regional Sales Manager (West)…
Our continual focus is on developing and manufacturing new, innovative and reliable products for a variety of ophthalmic and specialty microsurgical procedures. This organization believes in rewarding their hard-working employees with career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Manage direct sales team including 5-6 direct reports in various territories within the region.
- Responsible for achieving sales and profitability goals in line with US regional objectives. The sales goals are comprised of direct sales and rebated sales across the assigned region.
- Responsible for managing all sales activities, processes and implementation of sales programs, in alignment with strategic plan.
- Responsible for recruiting, on-boarding, training, developing, and managing sales representatives within the region.
- Provides significant input into key business decisions and resource planning within the Sales organization.
- B.S. degree in related discipline.
- Minimum of 3+ years Sales leadership, and an additional 3-5 yrs medical device or related surgical sales experience within the ophthalmic space.
- Preferred candidates will have a strong ophthalmology background and an established network of surgeon and surgery center contacts.
This job has competitive compensation of $125,000 - $145,000 base + an UNCAPPED commission program with a target of $80k annually.
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Monthly car allowance
If you meet the requirements and are ready for your next challenge send me your resume … I look forward to talking with you!