The Marketing Associate writes, researches, designs and executes marketing programs to support expansion and growth of all healthcare services and health-related retail products. This position interacts with sales, product development, and customer service departments to ensure that all company communications accurately reflect our brand strategy. This position will work independently with minimal day-to-day supervision. This position will require someone who can be proactive and partner with brand strategy to ensure the marketing content and communications reflect our brand and patient-oriented culture.
- Coordinating and implementing the production of a wide range of marketing communications and materials.
- Executing a variety of details involving direct mailers, email campaigns, newsletters, outbound calls, trade shows, media relations, customer communications, advertising, promotions, and other communication of marketing plans.
- Writing and maintaining content and providing monthly updates to company websites.
- Interacting regularly with sales and brand strategy staff to talk about communication/promotion/marketing needs.
- Develop strategies to get the word out about our practice and drive qualified patients to our front door.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- Prior healthcare experience.
- Ability to handle many projects at the same time.
- Consistent intuitiveness, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Efficiently work under pressure, deadlines, and willingness to put in extra hours to complete assignments on time.
- Above average competency in communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively apply Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.